Sunday 21 September 2014

Meatloaf Recipe With Gravy Jamie Oliver with oatmeal Paula Deen Filipino Style with Crackers Bacon Rachael Ray Photos

Meatloaf Recipe Easy Biography

Source:-(Google.Com.pk)

When I was a newly married woman, many years ago, I was told every family needs their very own homemade meatloaf recipe. I found a recipe in my first cookbook, a “Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book.”  The meatloaf recipe said”Create Your Own Meatloaf” and boy did I.  After lots of trial and error, this is what I came up with.
My family loves this recipe. We hardly ever have leftovers. When we do, it is even better the next day. My husband tries to sneak a piece into the refrigerator to take for his lunch at work. This makes me smile.
Ingredients for Homemade Meatloaf:
2 pounds ground beef
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup plain fine dried  bread crumbs (Panko are also good)
1/2 cup beer (This is a very important ingredient, I have tried making it with milk and even water, it’s just not the same.)
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons bottles ketchup

Instructions for Homemade Meatloaf:
Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.  I use my hands to work the ingredients together.  I wash my hands well before digging in and after.  Even the kids  enjoy squishing the meat.

Place meat mixture in a loaf pan or, my personal favorite, a 10-inch iron skillet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour.  I use a meat thermometer to be sure it reaches 170 degrees internal temperature.
For printable recipe, click link below:
Homemade Meatloaf Recipe

Slice and serve. I like to serve mine with a vegetable side or two and Homemade Beer Bread.  My family likes to put ketchup or barbecue sauce on it, but it tastes delicious without it.
Okay, now I am hungry, I think I need to make some meatloaf
Makes 8 servings.
Does your family have a Homemade Meatloaf Recipe? Tell me about it.


Homemade Meatloaf Recipe

When I was a newly married woman, many years ago, I was told every family needs their very own homemade meatloaf recipe. I found a recipe in my first cookbook.
Write a reviewSave RecipePrint
Ingredients for Homemade Meatloaf
2 pounds ground beef
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup plain fine dried bread crumbs (Panko are also good)
1/2 cup beer (This is a very important ingredient, I have tried making it with milk and even water, it's just not the same.)
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons bottles ketchup
Instructions for Homemade Meatloaf
Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. I use my hands to work the ingredients together. I wash my hands well before digging in and after. Even the kids enjoy squishing the meat.
Place meat mixture in a loaf pan or, my personal favorite, a 10-inch iron skillet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour. I use a meat thermometer to be sure it reaches 170 degrees internal temperature.
Notes
Slice and serve. I like to serve mine with a vegetable side or two and Homemade Beer Bread. My family likes to put ketchup or barbecue sauce on it, but it tastes delicious without it.
By Nelle
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book

Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy


Meatloaf Recipe Easy

Meatloaf Recipe With Gravy Jamie Oliver with oatmeal Paula Deen Filipino Style with Crackers Bacon Rachael Ray Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment